Radio Overberg Omroepers
Mark is the owner of Wildcats Coaching and Training Specialists.
Presents "Make Your Mark"
Friday 19:00 (repeated wednesday at 20:00)
Mark’s reputation for coaching speaks for itself. Mark Smith has run and facilitated many highly successful interventions in the banking, financial services, telephony, broadcasting, FMCG, Call Centre and IT industries. His approach is to blend outcomes based facilitation with coaching.
The process includes taking delegates through a highly interactive workshop. The next step is to enable sustained results through ongoing coaching and mentoring. The success of many interventions is derived from imparting coaching skills to management who create a continuum. This methodology has proven highly successful with clients such as Telesure, ABSA, Standard CIB, Raiffeisen Bank (Austria), FNB & Barclays. Mark has certified as a one on one and team Ennea practitioner, which creates greater self awareness for his clients through 5 personality lenses. This is the ideal way to generate insights prior to any coaching engagement. His self awareness is strong after investing in his own personal development for 15 years.
Earning his Associate Certified Coach qualification with the International Coach Federation in 2009, he is highly sought after as a coach and a facilitator of change in oranisations. He was a founding member of the ICF Gauteng Chapter.
Mark has become a mentor for international coaches who are seeking their ICF certification through the Neuroleadership Group. This has given him great pleasure and global exposure to those coaches who are often senior managers or directors of large organisations.
Mark is an innovator and consults on a wide variety of topics and strategic business needs.
Mark is a dynamic public speaker, and uses his experience, interspersed with anecdotes during his speaking engagements to inform and entertain his audience. He speaks on a wide range of topics including:
- The leadership Imperative. Strategies and tactics for Kings and Queens
- Being a true salesperson, the ethical approach.
- Finding your passion and making it count. A personal story of overcoming challenges using emotional intelligence and forgiveness.
- The man in the mirror. Authentic self leadership principles
Mark is an excellent communicator and has presented on a variety of topics to many organisations. His passion is also writing for various publications. Mark has been published in Sales Guru, Comic Life (Kulula), Men’s Health and other HR and leadership related online publications. He writes a regularly for Destiny Man magazine.
An internationally certified executive and life coach, Mark uses Coaching processes accredited by the ICF: International Coaching Federation.
Coaching to unleash exceptional performance is his passion, which he applies in the following areas:
- Executive Coaching – a goal oriented one on one challenging intervention over 12 sessions
- Coaching Teams for Peak Performance – strategic team intervention aligning departments and personalities with organisatinal goals, roles and responsibilities, challenging behaviours, creating habits and teamwork towards a common goal resulting in more driven, effective team. 6 month intervention.
- Adventure Coaching – adventures including mountain biking, hiking or kayaking interspersed with a specific coaching process “change your perspective, open your mind”. This course is for leaders and teams alike, who need to step up a gear, focus and drive change.
Mark’s entrepreneurial and winning spirit is industriously spent in two successful ventures. One is Wildcats Coaching, the other is dedication to his ‘adventure coaching’ establishment in the Overberg of the Western Cape, which is how he combines his love of the outdoors with challenging people to extend their reach beyond their grasp. Mark is a dedicated husband and being a father is his greatest joy.